Tuesday, September 11, 2012

An Update, a Planned Return?

It has been well over a year since I posted here.  What can I say - life happens.  Generally, right after I posted last, M & I found out that we were expecting a baby in the early part of 2012, so things progressively got crazier and crazier.

They're not less crazy now, but I am seriously considering a return to this blog.  Mostly because now that I've been through pregnancy and a few months of parenting, some have asked me for advice, and I feel like I want to put that advice down someplace so that I don't have to re-type it over and over again, and instead, I can just come link to it, and then update it as necessary.  I think the blog might just be a good place for that.

And well, maybe it will inspire me to write more - other things for public consumption.

We had Quinton on January 29th, 2012.  He's seven and a half months old now, and he's extremely cute, if I may say so, myself.  We're pretty lucky.  Riley is finally bonding with him, too, and it warms my heart to see (even if some of her ideas of "play" make me nervous sometimes...). 

I'm back at work, and while I miss being home with Q all day, I do love my job.  I wish I could find some way to work part time and be a SAHM part time, but Mike is now in school full-time, so that goal is at least a few years off while I'm the primary bread-winner in the house.

No comments: