- Gardening: I always told my mom I'd never be a gardener. And really, I don't feel that I AM a gardener. Last summer, though, we planted some veggies and some herbs and I really enjoyed that, and eating the fruits of our labor, so we're going to do some more of that. Mom has outfitted me with seeds, and while I unfortunately think I killed my perennial herbs last fall (since I didn't realize they were perennials, oops), it means that all we need are some herbs and my tomato plants.
- House & Furniture Renovations: We're pretty much where we want to be with the house until we make the call of "add-on or move" next year, but there is always room for some furniture renovations and some last fixes in the meantime.
- Cooking: I am learning to cook and bake (both healthy and just tasty, but I try to find a balance where the two meet), and sometimes my finds are just a little unusual. Plus, the Munchkin (aka R) is 9 and while not nearly as picky as she once was, still a little trepidatious about liking new things unless they masquerade as familiar items. We're getting there, though.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Pondering on Growth and Change: New things ahead!
So after letting this blog sit empty for a long time, I think I know what I want to use it for. I'm not the type to dedicate a blog to just one thing, but I don't really want to use it as a journal, either, so instead, I'm going to dedicate it to a number of things, namely:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment